Frequently asked questions
- How and when should interested customers contact you?
If you're wondering about an order, my products, or the website, drop me an email using the contact form or keep reading the FAQs (the answer might be here already)
- Do you accept commissioned projects?
Yep, get in touch if you have something in mind
- What are your payment terms?
For commissions, there's a 50% non-refundable deposit. You'll be invoiced for the rest after it's done. It's just to make sure that I'm not out of pocket on the materials used to make it
- Do you offer installment payment plans?
Not at the moment, no
- Do you have a return policy?
Yep, you can read it here
- What shipping options do you offer?
There's free shipping on every order. You can read more about it in the shipping policy
- Do you accept wholesale purchases from corporate art consultants and interior designers?
Yep, use the contact form and let me know what you're after
- Do you rent or lease your art and what are your fees?
Not at the moment and I'm looking into it, though. I can let you know when I do, if you want to scroll down to the bottom and subscribe to my mailing list
- Do you use archival, environmentally friendly materials?
I use archival paper and ink and use FSC certified mount board to window mount with. That goes both for prints and the original pieces
- If you print limited editions of your originals, what is the size of the edition?
I don't, demand isn't high enough. If that's something you'd be interested in then let me know and show me that there's demand for it
- Does your print come with a certificate of authenticity?
- In what galleries is your art currently available throughout the world?
- Are you interested in being contacted by galleries or agents?
- Do you accept visitors at your studio?
No, wish I could! The studio I'm at doesn't accept visitors, except during open studios. Subscribe, at the bottom of the page, if you want me to keep you in the loop about when when that'll be
- Do you sell prints unframed?
Yep. Also, I sell prints with frames in a black finish and in a wood finish. Drop me a message and I'll get it sorted for you
- Do you help customers choose frames for your artwork?